Digital Merchandiser – UFC Collectibles
The Digital Merchandiser for UFC Collectibles is responsible for optimising our e-commerce Shopify platform into an engaging, visually impactful online store. Efforts will be in line with the overarching marketing strategy and KPIs set by UFC Ecommerce Manager. This role is pivotal in ensuring online sales targets are achieved through site optimisation, product presentation and data analysis to provide customers with a premium online shopping experience.
- Lead, innovate and optimise UFC Collectibles' website on Shopify.
- Improve product presentation, customer engagement and sales with a focus on upsell and cross sell.
- Analyse key e-commerce metrics; conversion, traffic, AOV and cart addition rates to identify opportunities for improvement and to help drive sales.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of sales trends, site metrics, and consumer behaviour to inform strategic merchandising decisions.
- Collaborate across wider teams including production, supply chain, marketing and customer service teams to ensure seamless day-to-day operations.
- Optimise the website using in-depth SEO knowledge to improve rankings and visibility, driving organic growth and customer engagement.
- Be responsible for all key data points regarding product information management, style codes, pricing, stock, allocation and product descriptions.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in e-commerce or digital merchandising with proven proficiency in Shopify, MS Office 365 (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing principles and the ability to leverage these skills to optimise e-commerce platforms and improve key performance metrics.
- A history of successful cross-functional collaboration, demonstrating the ability to work with various departments to achieve unified goals.
- Eagerness to contribute and thrive in a culture of innovation, accountability, and a high-performance team environment.
- The ability to meet and exceed e-commerce sales targets.
What You’ll Bring:
- Expertise in managing a dynamic Shopify site with a strong understanding of all its functional capabilities.
- The capacity to turn web analytics and consumer behaviour into significant site improvements driving both the customer journey and conversion rates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, alongside exceptional analytical and presentation capabilities.
- Strong project management from ideation through to execution.
- High level of attention to detail and a proven track record of executing projects to a high standard.