Lando Norris 2021 McLaren F1 Team MCL35M 1:18 Scale Model – Monaco GP
Striking and exquisite, add this magnificent 1:18 scale model of Lando Norris’ McLaren MCL35M to your collection, featuring the liveries he showcased at the 2021 Monaco Grand Prix.
The Monaco Grand Prix marked the fifth round of the 2021 season. It was a successful race for the team, with Lando Norris claiming a third-place podium.
These special liveries were used for the Monte Carlo race and paid homage to the team’s association with Gulf Oil. The initial partnership dates back to the 1960s and early 70s but was reinstated for the 2021 season. Therefore, the MCL35M (normally the MCL35) ran with Gulf’s racing blue and orange colour - instead of its regular liveries – which was previously seen on the McLaren F1 GTR which finished second at the 1997 24 Hours of Le Mans race.
This model has been crafted by the Amalgam Collection and has been created using CAD of the original race car to ensure each detail has been created perfectly at 1:18 scale.
- Replicates Lando Norris’ MCL35M from Monaco
- Gulf livery
- Each model is hand-crafted by a team of craftsmen at Amalgam Collection
- 1:18 scale model, over 27 cm/10 inches long
- Made using the finest quality materials
- Over 2500 hours to develop the model
- Over 250 hours to build each model
- Made using castings, photo-etchings and CNC machined metal components
- Built using original CAD designs and paint codes from McLaren