- The promoter of this Activity is Memento Exclusives (the "Promoter"), operated by BG Sports Enterprises Ltd t/a The Memento Group (“Memento”) under licence from Formula One Digital Media Limited (“F1”). The Memento Group registered in England and Wales with company number 07236294 with its registered office being The Lodge, Clarke’s Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke, NN7 3SB.
- This Activity is open to residents aged 16 and over of the EU, USA and other territories where its operation is permitted, and who own an Instagram account.
- By entering the Activity you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions shall be effective for all entries into the Activity and shall supersede and extinguish any other terms and conditions in respect of the Activity.
- In entering the Activity participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Activity.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Activity.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete.
How to enter:
- The Activity will operate between 10:30 BST Saturday 27/05/2023 and 18:00 BST Sunday 28/05/2023 inclusively.
- To enter this Activity, entrants must use the entry form supplied to provide their full name, Instagram handle, and full postal address.
- There shall be only one winner, defined as the individual who sets the fastest lap time around the Circuit de Monaco in the Official 2022 Oracle Red Bull Racing RB18 Show Car Simulator provided by the Promoter.
- The Winner will be announced by @thisismemento on Instagram at 11:00 BST Tuesday 30th May 2023.
- The decision of The Promoter regarding any aspect of the Activity is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Activity for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Activity, all entrants consent to the same.
- Residents of Tennessee or any other U.S. state or other jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to require agreement to a perpetual publicity release as a condition of entering shall not be bound by paragraph 9 to the extent it is lawful.
- The Winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Activity which may include the publication of their name in any media.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Activity. Promoter further disclaims any liability for any injury to you resulting from participation in the Activity save to the extent that such liability results from (i) death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence; (ii) Promoter’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other reason or by any cause which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Activity with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event that the Promoter permanently discontinues the Activity pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Activity shall be released from their obligations to the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Activity where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Activity and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Activity submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. However, you may have statutory or legal rights in the territory where you live which could apply to your entry in the Activity.
Memento Exclusives Ready Racer One Activity Terms & Conditions
Memento Exclusives is the voice of authority when it comes to licensed sports memorabilia and re-engineered sporting goods.
Working directly with sports teams and players, we source official licensed products as well as re-engineer race-used car parts, giving them a new life as both functional and stunning household items and pieces of furniture.
Memento Exclusives is the first of its type, providing incredible products straight from the race tracks, fields, and boxing rings, offering sports fans unrivalled authenticity.
To allow us to discuss details of your order, we require some further security information from you.
Please provide all the information below when contacting us:
- Postal/ZIP code
- Order Number
- Product Description
- Account email address
- Reason for contacting Memento Exclusives
If you would like to place an order, have a product enquiry/update for an existing order or any other website related questions please email: email@example.com
All emails received will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
Our opening times are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm UK time.