Ecommerce Manager – MotoGP Authentics
As Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of our MotoGP Authentics online shop and auction to meet weekly sales targets.
The main focus of the role is to maximise performance of our ecommerce channels. You will be tasked with maximising online sales and profitability and will need to work diligently, with the team, to optimise on-site conversion (site merchandising, CRO, stock visibility, customer experience, ecom development) with the relevant internal teams, as well as coordinate traffic acquisition (PPC, SEO, social, direct mail) with both internal and external partners.
Your ability to coordinate, persuade and influence will be key in ensuring stakeholders are motivated to prioritise their workload to maximise the sites’ profitability.
- Develop and manage the websites trading calendars and activity plans to maximise conversion and sales.
- Develop and manage the product roadmap.
- Optimise product ranges to drive customer engagement and sales with a focus on upsell and cross sell.
- Produce ecommerce trading reports including sales, KPIs and stock performance.
- Work with the wider Marketing team, Customer Service, Procurement, Fulfillment and licensors to drive site performance, segmentation and personalisation.
- Take a lead on campaign strategy, development and implementation.
- Diligently monitor and improve on-site merchandising to ensure there is optimal availability at the correct price point to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Identify/review slow-moving products and make decisions on how to handle these.
- With marketing ensure all online product launches and campaigns are delivered on time with the correct information, ensuring the merchandising strategy is reflected online.
- Manage digital asset production timeline working closely with marketing teams to deliver on time and to brief while supporting all activities with planning and product suggestions.
- Be responsible for all key data points in regard to Product Information Management, data files, style codes, pricing, stock, allocation and product descriptions on the MotoGP Authentics shop.
- Work closely on the day-to-day operations with the production, supply chain and customer service teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of website management.
- Confident dealing within a fast-paced working environment.
- Online and offline product merchandising experience would be advantageous.
- Experience with Shopify would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of selling through online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay would be advantageous.
- A self-starter, be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to an ever-changing retail environment with excellent communication skills.
- Have great stakeholder management skills across different departments, and ability to work cross functionally with excellent communications skills.
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities.
If you are interested in the above position and wish to apply for the role, please send your C.V. to Careers - email@example.com.