Sergio Pérez 2020 Bodywork & Photo – Sakhir GP
Celebrate Checo’s maiden victory in Formula 1, which he secured at the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix, held in Bahrain. The 2020 season was an unusual one, with the entire calendar being shuffled due to the pandemic. It saw two races take place in Bahrain. Once of which, Pérez finally clinch the win he’d been after for so many seasons.
- Race used bodywork from 2020 season
- Final season racing for BWT Racing Point F1 Team
- Photography by James Moy, capturing Pérez at the Sakhir Grand Prix
- Celebrating his first win in F1
- Professionally framed in-house at F1 Authentics
- Dimensions: 445mmH X 450mmW X 30mmD
This display features a piece of hand-cut bodywork taken from Sergio Pérez’s Racing Point RP20, which he competed in for the 2020 season – his final year with the team. Up until the Sakhir Grand Prix, it was looking like Checo would not be driving for the 2021 season, with the Mexican ace being yet to secure a race seat. However, he went on to claim the victory in Sakhir and caught the attention of Oracle Red Bull Racing, and signed with the team soon after.
This display pieces, complete with photography from the winning race, is the perfect way to commemorate his journey in F1 as well as his successes, which arguably started at the Sakhir Grand Prix.