Junior Shopify / Frontend Developer
We are currently looking for a junior Shopify/frontend developer to join our team. You will develop and maintain the templates and content on several platforms, but predominantly on Shopify for our growing partner folio, which includes F1, UFC and MotoGP.
You will have previous digital experience and will bring an understanding of working with branding guidelines and research into best practice in UX, responsive design.
You will have a strong Shopify profile/portfolio showcasing a variety of launched sites.
- 1+ years development experience.
- An understanding of Shopify store structure and templating language.
- Demonstrate knowledge of HTML, SASS, JQuery and Liquid.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, and how to optimise/output web-graphics.
- Someone with excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- An effective communicator who can enable yourself to make your point clear, build relationships and collaborate effectively in both face-to-face meetings and in written communications.
Would be nice:
- Experience of PHP and MySQL development.
- A good understanding of SEO techniques and requirements.
- Email template development experience.
- Knowledge of Figma.
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to on-site life & wellbeing coach
- Free on-site parking
- Company issued equipment – tailored to your role
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount on purchases from managed websites
This is not a remote post, and we would require you to work in-house and directly with your new team.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please. Thanks.