Motorsport Paint Prepper Technician
Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday
10 hour shift pattern
Our Team is growing, and we are looking for Paint Prepper Technician within the Memento group reporting to the Manufacturing Manager.
The successful candidate requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience with proven competence in preparing Composite components from Chassis to Bodywork and wings. The candidate will support the Team Leader with a solution finding mindset to improving efficiencies ensuring processes are delivered to the highest standards, effective communication skills along with behaviours to be self-motivated and disciplined in their approach.
Key Accountabilities & Duties include:
- To support the Paint shop Team Leader in their roles whilst managing and maintaining efficiencies in their working hours.
- Responsible for filling and rubbing carbon fibre to high class finish ready for paint application.
- Responsible for maintaining highest standards of Paint work and bodywork preparations by masking out and lining of paint lines.
- Final finish of painted parts to a highly detailed finish.
- Day to day running and identifying potential problems in manufacturing of components to maximise performance and efficiencies.
- Identifying areas for improvements in the manufacturing facilities whilst working safely to the latest health and safety requirements.
Please contact Josh Nayler – Operations Manager – Manufacturing for a full job description if you are interested in applying for this position. email@example.com